Delicisou Pyaaz Ki Tarkari Vegetable Recipe
Pyaaz Ki Tarkari ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Pyaaz Ki Tarkari Vegetable Recipe
1. 8 medium onions, chopped.
2. 1/2 tablespoons rice bran oil.
3. 1 teaspoon ginger paste.
4. 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
5. Salt to taste.
6. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
7. 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
9. 8 spring onions, quartered.
10.2 tablespoons tamarind pulp.
11. 5 stalks spring onion greens, chopped.
Method Of Making Pyaaz Ki Tarkari Vegetable Recipe
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick kadai; add the onion and sauté till golden.
2. Add the ginger paste and garlic paste and sauté for one minute.
3. Add the salt, turmeric and chilli powders, spring onions and one-third cup of water. When the mixture begins to boil, lower the heat and simmer for two to three minutes.
4. Stir in the tamarind pulp and cook for one minute. Serve hot, garnished with the spring onion greens.
Onions have a lot of good things going for them: they are low-calorie, cholesterol and sodium-free. Yet, they usually play a supporting role. In this dish, however, the onion is a star performer! Serve with hot khichdi.
In addition to Pyaaz Ki Tarkari Vegetable Recipe you can also try following recipes: