How To Make Delicious Gazpacho Soup Recipe
Gazpacho soup is a delicious soup.It is made of raw vegetables and served cold ,usually with a tomato base, originating in the southern Spanish region of Andalusia. Gazpacho is mostly eaten in Spain and neighbouring Portugal, particularly during the hot summers, as it is refreshing and cool.
Gazpacho the famous cold soup from spain, is fondly called chunky liquid salad at home.Have it on a hot summer day. The brown bread is my idea for increasing the fiber in the soup. Gazapcho is rich in vitamin C, low in calories and trans-fats and the garlic and olive oil help in lowering cholestrol levels.
Ingredient Of Gazpacho
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. 3 tablespoons wine vinegar.
3. 1 medium green capsicum roughly to taste.
4. salt to taste.
5. 1 medium cucumber,seeded,and roughly chooped.
6. 6 medium tomatoes,quartered
7. 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
8. 3 slice brown bread.
1. 1 small onion, chooped.
2. 1 small green capsicum, chopped.
3. 1 slice white bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Method Of Making Gazpacho
1. soak the bread in half a cup of water for 5 minutes and squeeze out excess water.
2. process the bread with the garlic, tomatoes, cucumber and chilled water a blender.
3. add the capsicum and salt and process again.
4. Add the wine vinegar and olive oil and continue to process.
5. Strain the soup into a bowl and chill in a refrigerator.
6. Garnish with the onions, green capsicum and bread cubes. Serve chilled.