How To Make Delicious Mushroom Soup With Light Soy
Mushroom Soup is a pure vegetarian soup means no chicken is added in this soup. It is not only tasty but also lower in fat. It can be used in dinner. It is amazing dish for soup lover. Let see the ingredient of mushroom soup with light soy.
Ingredient of Mushroom Soup With Light Soy
1. 4 teaspoon sliced spring onions.
2. 5 medium fresh button sauce.
3. 150 grams silken tofu, finely diced salt to taste.
4. 3 cups vegetable stock.
5. 1/2 teaspoon black peeper powder.
6. 1 teaspoon light soy sauce.
Method to make Mushroom soup with light soy
1. First Bring the vegetable and light soy sauce to a boil in a deep pan.
2. Second add the mushrooms and tofu and cook on little low heat for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.One thing remember do not allow the mixture to boil.Now time to add salt and pepper powder.Now properly mix them.
3. Finally transfer it into individual soup bowls. Now sprinkle a teaspoon of chopped spring onions on each and serve piping hot.
Benefits Of Soup
By making soup you can add vegetables to your daily meals is to make and eat soup. You can add fruits in bowls of soup filled with fruits and veggies each day and you’ll be filled. Eating vegetables is part of a healthy diet. Soups are highly recommended as a health supplement.
Soup helps to lose weight. Soups are slimming food. Many Of the people who are conscious for lose weight they add soup on their weight-loss plan and exercise more.
Another benefit of soup is its not require a lot of money. Buy some vegetables and fruits, broth or water, and you can easily make a batch enough to feed the entire family. In a small cost you can make lot of people feel full and healthy.
It is also good food for those people who are sick. Because it is easily digested and is filled with health benefits.
Main benefits of Soup is, it is easy to make.It is a comfort food as it is delicious.You can make it with few ingredients.