Chocolate And Bean Curd Mousse Healthy Foods Recipe
Bean curd mousse ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients Of Chocolate And Bean Curd Mousse
1. 300 grams dark cooking chocolate, grated.
2. 200 grams silken bean curd (tofu).
3. 1 cup low-fat cream.
4. 3/4 cup whipped cream.
5. 5 teaspoons sugar.
6. Cocoa powder for sprinkling.
Method Of Making Chocolate And Bean Curd Mousse
1. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave oven for one minute. Purée the can curd with half a cup of water. Whisk the chocolate till smooth, add the low-fat cream and whisk again. Add the bean curd purée and mix.
2. Add the whipped cream and sugar and mix well.
3. Transfer into individual bowls. Sprinkle a little cocoa powder through a sieve. Chill in the refrigerator and serve.
Mousse is well known famous dessert and bean curd adds to its goodness. Bean curd is consists of the great source of protein, unsaturated fats, calcium, and iron. The intake of curd reduces menopausal symptoms, a risk of coronary heart disease and osteoporosis.
Benefits Of Chocolate For Health
Instead of few disadvantage of chocolate, it has many health benefits too. Let’s see some of these benefits of chocolate.
The main benefit of chocolate is to boost your brain memory. According to one study drinking two cups of hot chocolate a day may help keep the brain healthy. It also prevents memory decline in older people.
Another study proved that chocolate provides potential benefits of lowering cholesterol levels. It also preventing cognitive decline. It also reduces the risk of cardiovascular problems.
It is also proved that dark chocolate increase HDL and protects LDL against oxidation. It is beneficial for health. It also provides the benefits of reducing insulin resistance. Therefore, it protects from heart diseases and diabetes.