Easy Carrot and date pudding dessert recipe
Date pudding dessert recipe ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients of carrot and date pudding dessert recipe
1. 8-10 medium carrots, grated.
2. 3/4 cup dates, seeded and chopped.
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. 1/2 cup sugar.
5. 2 cups skimmed milk.
6. 1/2 cup crumbled dried whole milk/mawa.
7. 4-5 cashew nuts, roughly chopped .
8. 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
9. 10-12 almonds, blanched and slivered
Method of making carrot and date pudding dessert recipe
1. Heat the olive oil in a Kadai. Add the grated carrots and sugar and cook for about five minutes.
2. Add the milk and continue to cook for six to eight minutes.
3. Add the dried whole milk, dates. cashew nuts and green cardamom powder and mix. Cook for ten to fifteen minutes or till almost dry.
4. Serve hot, garnished with almond slivers.
Health Benefits Of Date
Dates are beneficial for constipation. It is also known as laxative food. To get the optimal result from dates, soaked dates in water overnight and eat these soaked dates early in the morning. They provide soluble fiber.
Dates are consists of a greater amount of minerals. It helps for strengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating diseases. It consists of the greater source of elements like selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium that help strengthen bones.
as we know that iron is very important for our body. Dates consist of the great source of iron. People who have the low iron level in the body can boost by using iron in their diet.
They provide sufficient quantity of minerals and the greater source of iron. They are beneficial for balancing anemia in patients.
Dates also provide health benefits by increasing the body energy. Only 3 dates energy is equal to one loaf. Dates keep your body energetic. These are also beneficial for nerve system. Because they consist of a rich amount of potassium and few amount of sodium.