Healthy Foods Cornflakes Bhel Recipe Snack Starter
Cornflakes bhel recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Healthy Cornflakes bhel Recipe
1. 2 cups cornflakes.
2. 1 large potato, boiled and diced.
3. 1 medium onion, chopped.
4. 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced.
5. 1 large tomato, seeded and diced.
6. 1 cup pomegranate kernels.
7. The salt according to taste.
8. 1 teaspoon chaat masala.
9. 2 tablespoons unripe mango, chopped.
10. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander.
11. 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Method Of Making Healthy Foods Cornflakes bhel Recipe
1. In a large bowl, combine the potato, onion, cucumber, tomato, pomegranate, salt, chaat mosaia and unripe mango and toss well to mix.
2. Add the cornflakes, fresh coriander, and lemon juice and toss again to mix well.
3. Transfer the bhel to a serving bowl and serve immediately.
Benefits Of cornflakes healthy foods
According to Purdue University study, cornflakes provide numerous benefits for health. They consist of a greater source of vitamins, minerals, folate, dietary fiber, as well as proteins, and carbohydrates.
It is beneficial for the formation of cells. Because it consists of a huge amount of float. Float provide aid for the formation of cells. It is also beneficial for preventing birth defects, colon cancer, and heart diseases.
Cornflakes are also beneficial for energy production, cognitive functions, and carbohydrate metabolism. cornflakes have the great amount of thiamine. It also lows in saturated fat and a gives you a good satiety.
Another benefit of cornflakes is to healthy your heart. It has no cholesterol. And we know that low cholesterol reduces the risk of heart attacks and other heart diseases.
cornflakes also useful to maintain healthy blood levels and keeps alert your brain. Because they are the great source of iron, iron is a vital component of hemoglobin.
These are very beneficial for growing children. Because they are a great source of calcium and protein. The presence of sugar adds energy to the body.
You can also see another delicious corn bhel recipe below