Delicious Mutton Kabab Healthy Foods Recipe
Mutton kabab ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Mutton kabab Healthy Foods Recipe
1. 1/2 kg boneless lean mutton, cut into 1-inch cubes.
2. 2 tablespoons unripe papaya paste.
3. 1 tablespoon ginger paste.
4. 1 tablespoon garlic paste.
5. 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
6. 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder.
7. 1/2 teaspoon green chilli paste.
8. The salt according to taste.
9. 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Method Of Making Mutton kabab Healthy Foods Recipe
1. Mix together the unripe papaya garlic paste , ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala green chilli paste and salt. Rub the mixture over the mutton. And marinate in a refrigerator for three to four hours.
2. Pressure cook the marinated mutton with one cup of water till the pressure is released four times or till half-done. Remove the lid when the pressure has reduced completely and cook till all the moisture has evaporated.
3.Heat a grill and grill the mutton till completely cooked. Baste with melted butter from time to time to prevent the mutton from drying out.
4. When cooked, remove onto a plate and serve with onion lachcha and mint chutney.
Benefits of mutton for health
Mutton is also known as red meat. It is not only delicious in taste, but also, provide numerous health benefits. The amount of saturated fat is less in mutton. It consists of unsaturated fat. It also has some quantity of vitamin B, these vitamins also provide help in burning fat. It maintains your cholesterol level and reduces other heart diseases.
Another benefit of mutton is it escape from anemia of pregnant women and baby. It increased the blood hemoglobin. It also prevents from iron deficiency diseases. It decreases the risk of birth defects among newborn babies.
You can also see another health foods recipe.