Delicious Paneer Ke Tinke Healthy Foods Recipe
Paneer ke tinke ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients Of Paneer Ke Tinke Healthy Foods Recipe
1. 300 grams cottage cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. 3 teaspoons oil.
3. 2 tablespoons gram flour.
4. 3/4 cup drained skimmed milk yogurt.
5. 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder.
6. 3-4 black peppercorns, crushed.
7. 1/2 teaspoon roasted and crushed dried fenugreek leaves.
8. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
9. 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder.
10. 5 teaspoons lemon juice.
11. The salt according to taste.
12. A few saffron threads (optional).
13. 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces and layers separated.
14. 1 medium green capsicum, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces.
15. 1 medium red capsicum, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
Method Of Making Paneer Ke Tinke Healthy Foods Recipe
1. Heat one teaspoon oil in a pan and roast the gram flour on low heat till fragrant.
2. Place the drained yogurt, cumin powder, peppercorns, dried fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice, salt and saffron threads in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the roasted gram flour and mix well. Add the paneer and toss gently and marinate for ten to fifteen minutes. To serve mint sauce as required.
4. Arrange the vegetables and paneer on satay sticks in the following order: onion, paneer, green capsicum, red capsicum, paneer, onion. Prepare the remaining satay sticks similarly. Heat a shallow non-stick pan, drizzle the remaining oil and place the satay sticks on it. Cook on medium heat, turning the satay sticks from time to time so that the paneer pieces are cooked evenly all around.
5. Serve hot with mint chutney.
For create attractiveness in food, breaks the ice at any party and starters are the most important to set the pace. This is the wonderful method to presentations.
You can also see the another paneer recipe below
Paneer Tikka Healthy Foods Recipe