How to make delicious zafrani vermicelli recipe
Zafrani vermicelli recipe ingredients and method of making written bellow
Ingredients of zafrani vermicelli dessert recipe
1. 6 tablespoons vermicelli.
2. 10-15 saffron threads.
3. 7 1/2 cups (1/2 litres) skimmed milk.
4. 8 tablespoons sugar.
5. 20 raisins.
6. 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
7. 1 tablespoon toasted almond slivers.
Method of making zafrani vermicelli recipe
1. Heat a non-stick pan and roast the vermicelli on medium heat till lightly browned.
2. Bring the milk to a boil in a deep pan. Lower the heat and simmer for two to three minutes.
3. Add the sugar and cook till it dissolves. Add the vermicelli and raisins and cook for two minutes.
4. Take it off the heat. Add the saffron and cardamom powder and stir well.
5. Serve hot or cold, garnished with toasted almond slivers.
Vermicelli made from whole wheat is a rich source of protein and carbohydrate. Growing children need extra energy and this sweet is ideal for them.
Health benefits of vermicelli rice noodles
vermicelli rice noodles are consist of energy dense foods. They contain 3.5 calories per gram. These calories in vermicelli rice noodles come from carbs.
Vermicelli is cholesterol free healthy foods. Vermicelli rice noodles consist of 0 gram of fat. They provide the minimal amount of sodium. One study proved that high amount of sodium increase your blood pressure. Therefore, we can say that vermicelli escapes from high blood pressure. It also beneficial for heart health.
Vermicelli consists of phosphorus. Phosphorus is the second largest source of minerals in the body. These minerals provide help to stronger the bone and teeth. They also provide help to maintain good health.
Vermicelli is gluten-free. They provide help if you suffer from celiac disease or have a gluten sensitivity. According to one study , more than two million Americans may have celiac disease.Most of then not known about this diseases. A gluten sensitivity can lead to gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, headaches, tiredness, and difficulty concentrating when gluten is consumed.