How to make delicious low-fat brownies
Low-fat brownies ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of delicious low-fat brownies
1. 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
2. 1/2 cup whole wheat flour.
3. 1/2 cup refined flour.
4. 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
5. 1/2 teaspoon soda bicarbonate.
6. 1 cup caster sugar.
7. 1/2 cup skimmed milk.
8. 2 egg whites, beaten.
9. 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
10. 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.
Method of making delicious low-fat brownies
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark A. Line an eight-inch square cake tin with butter paper.
2. Sift the cocoa powder, whole wheat flour, refined flour, baking powder, and soda bicarbonate into a bowl.
3. Stir in the caster sugar then beat in the milk, egg whites, vanilla essence and oil until thoroughly combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about twenty-five minutes or until just firm to the touch. Leave in the tin until completely cooled.
6. Using a sharp knife, cut into sixteen squares, then remove from the tin using a spatula.
Possible health benefits of brownies
Brownies are beneficial for growing children. It provides help in the growth of children.
Brownies main component is the egg. Eggs provide health benefits because they provide protein,calcium and vitamin A and B. Eggs consist of lutein and zeaxanthin, antioxidants. They are beneficial for eyes health. They also provide help to increase good cholesterol called HDL. Since a huge quantity of egg is present in brownies,it can improve your health. But eating too many brownies is not good for health.
Another main ingredient of brownies is chocolate. Chocolate consists of antioxidant compounds known as flavanold. It can improve your body’s ability to fight disease and aging. According to one study, it has been found that eating dark chocolate and cocoa may indeed lower blood pressure.
Delicious apple plus semolina puddin recipe