Delicious Teriyaki Rolls Healthy Foods Recipe
Teriyaki rolls ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients Of Teriyaki Rolls Healthy Foods Recipe
4 medium crusty rolls.
1 tablespoon olive oil.
2 medium green capsicums, seeded and sliced.
10 medium fresh button mushrooms, sliced
1 large onion, sliced.
1/2 cup firm tofu cubes.
1 tablespoon butter.
1-inch ginger, sliced.
1 medium onion, finely chopped.
1/2 cup white wine.
12-15 black grapes, crushed.
1 tablespoon soy sauce.
1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
The salt according to taste.
1 tablespoon molasses.
2 tablespoons honey.
Method Of Making Teriyaki Rolls Healthy Foods Recipe
1. To make the teriyaki sauce, heat the b in a non-stick pan. Add the gi utter ginger and onion and sauté till golden.
2. Add the white wine and cook till the Mixture reduces a little.
3. Add the crushed black grapes and continue to cook, stirring five to seven minutes till the grapes become soft.
4. Add the soy sauce, black pepper powder, salt, molasses, and honey. Mix well and strain the sauce. Set it aside.
5. Heat the oil in a pan, add the capsicum, mushrooms, onion and tofu and toss for two minutes.
6. Add the teriyaki sauce and mix. Cook for two minutes. Divide the mixture into four portions.
7. Halve the crusty rolls and spread one portion of the vegetable and tofu mixture on one-half of each roll and cover it with the other half.
8. Now time is to serve immediately.
Some Benefits of Teriyaki sauce
It is observed that approximately all the calories in the teriyaki sauce come from carbs. 3 grams of carbohydrates contain in 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce.In one tablespoon also included 1 gram of protein and 0 grams of fat. The people who have diabetes, teriyaki sauce makes a good condiment choice.
Teriyaki is not only a single source of minerals and vitamins. It also consists few quantity of important nutrients. It is observed that one tablespoon provides 0.31 milligrams of iron. And it also provides 11 milligrams of magnesium, 28 milligrams of phosphorus and 40 milligrams of potassium in just one tablespoon.
Teriyaki sauce also provides the small quantity of vitamins B. These vitamins provide aids for transforming the food you eat into energy.