Potato pomegranate Salad Healthy Foods Recipe
Potato pomegranate salad ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Potato Pomegranate Salad Recipe
1. 2 large potatoes,boiled and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. 1 cup fresh pomegranate kernels.
3. 1 large onion,chopped.
4. 2 green chillies, chopped.
5. 1/2 cup roasted peanuts.
6. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander.
7. 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint.
8. 2 tablespoon salad spicy(masala).
9. The salt according to taste.
10. 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
11. 2 tablespoon green sauce.
Method Of Making Ingredients Of Potato Pomegranate Salad Recipe
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, pomegranate kernels, onion, green chillies, peanuts, fresh coriander, fresh mint, salad spicy (chaat masala) and salt and toss well.
2. Add the lemon juice and green sauce and toss the mixture again.
3. Transfer the mixture into individual boots and serve immediately.
Healthy Foods Pomegranate and Potato Benefits
Pomegranate is beneficial to fight against cancer. It slows down the prostate cancer cell reproduction. Even according to a study they apoptosis cancer cells.
As we know that breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in women. Pomegranate is useful to killing cancer cells. It also provides help to fight against bacterial and fungal infections.
High blood pressure is a main cause of heart disease. According to one study, it has been proved that pomegranate are very useful to control blood pressure. Regular intake of pomegranate juice has been shown to lower blood pressure levels in as little as 2 weeks.
Potatoes provide the great source of vitamin B6. B6 is very important for the formation of virtually all new cells in the body. These vitamins also very beneficial for our nervous system. They are essential for the creation of amines.
Potatoes also beneficial for controlling blood pressure. It consists of compound kukoamines. They are beneficial for reducing high blood pressure.
You can also make following potato salad at home
Make Delicious Potato Taro Salad