Appeasers mango smoothie beverage recipe
Mango smoothie ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of mango smoothie beverage recipe
1. 3 large ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped.
2. 1 medium ripe mango, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, to garnish.
3. 3 cups chilled skimmed milk.
4. 6 tablespoons chilled skimmed milk yogurt.
5. 8 tablespoons sugar.
6. 10-12 ice cubes, crushed
Method of making mango smoothie beverage recipe
1. Place the chopped mangoes in the freezer for a while.
2. Process the chilled mangoes, milk, yogurt, sugar and crushed ice cubes together in a blender.
3. Carefully pour the mixture into individual glasses.
4. Serve chilled, decorated with the mango cubes.
Vitamer Portable Blender (350ML) For Juice Making
Health benefits of mango
Mango is the king of fruits and adds grandeur to the table in summer. It has been proved from one research, mangos have antioxidant compounds. An antioxidant is useful for preventing breast cancer. It has been proved that mango prevents the body against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
Mango loaded with vitamin C and fibres. These are very useful to lower serum cholesterol levels. Mangoes also provide potassium. Potassium are important to control heart rate and blood pressure.
Another benefit of mango is beneficial for clearing skin. They consist of clogged pores and beneficial to eliminate pimples.
Mangoes also beneficial for eyes health. They consist rich amount of vitamins A, that are beneficial to promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes. Some quantity of enzymes consists in mangoes. Enzymes provide aid in digestion and elimination.
Mangoes are rich in Vitamin E. Vitamin E invigorates the hormonal mechanism and improves sex stamina. It is also full of energy make your body stronger.
It is also useful for pregnant women. Because it consists of a significent amount of iron that enables to maintain the HB level and proper oxygen flow. Mango has a quality to relaxes the muscles and prevent abortion due to a presence of calcium and magnesium.