Delicious Ham salad Recipe
Ham salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of ham salad recipe
Approx yield: 25 servings
1. 3 pounds ham, cooked, cut julienne.
2. 1 1/2 pound celery, sliced fine diagonal.
3. 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded.
4. 1-pint mayonnaise (variable).
5. 1/2 cup sweet relish.
6. salt to taste.
7. 50 tomato wedges.
8. 5 hard boiled eggs, chopped medium.
9. 1/4 cup parsley, chopped.
10. 25 leaves, romaine lettuce.
Method of making salad recipe
1. Place the julienne ham, celery and shredded lettuce in a mixing container. Toss gently.
2. Add the sweet relish and mayonnaise. Toss gently a second time and season with salt.
3. Line the cold salad plates with a leaf of romaine lettuce.
4. Place a mound of ham salad in the center of each plate, top with additional mayonnaise, chopped parsley and chopped eggs.
5. Garnish with 2 wedges of tomato and serve.
Delicious Italian & Chicken Salad Recipe