Eat tasty salmon salad recipe
Salmon salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of salmon salad recipe
Approx yield: 25 servings
1. 5 pounds red salmon, canned drained, flaked.
2. 2 1/2 pounds celery, diced.
3. Juice of 2 lemons.
4. 1-quart mayonnaise.
5. 1/3 cup onions, minced.
6. salt and white pepper to taste.
7. 3 heads iceberg lettuce, shredded.
8. 25 leaves of leaf or romaine lettuce.
Method of making salmon salad recipe
1. Place the salmon, celery and onions in a mixing container. Toss gently.
2. Add the juice of two lemons and the mayonnaise. Toss gently a second time.
3. Season with salt and white pepper.
4. Line each cold salad plate with a leaf of lettuce. Sprinkle on the shredded iceberg lettuce.
5. Place a mound of salad in the center of each plate. Top with a small amount of additional mayonnaise.
6. Garnish with a slice or wedge of lemon.
Salmon salad can also be served as an entree or main course salad by increasing the serving portion and serving it in a large salad bowl. The garnish generally consists of hard boiled eggs, chopped or quartered and tomato slices or wedges. Salmon salad can also be presented on the menu in the form of a stuffed tomato salad. Serve a wedge or slice of lemon with all seafood preparations.
Delicious shrimp tuna fish salad recipe