Eat these foods to help you improve your health, especially the brain…
1) Blueberries – Blueberries have been shown to have antioxidant-rich flavonoids – These nutrients are found in plants and been shown to help protect brain cells – Pick the darker berries, which have more antioxidants
2) Broccoli – Broccoli contributes to brain growth – Research reveals that broccoli contains sulforaphane, which has been shown to promote the growth and repair of brain tissue – Sulforaphane is a special compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in certain vegetables
3) Dark Chocolate – Studies have shown dark chocolate is a superfood due to its high levels of flavanols – These compounds have been shown to help improve blood flow to the brain, increasing cognitive function and memory – Dark chocolate also has an abundance of polyphenols – These have been shown to help reduce depression and anxiety
4) Walnuts – Walnuts contain antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids that can help improve mental performance – Walnuts have almost twice as many antioxidants as all other nuts – They are also packed with a fundamental omega-3 called DHA.
– …which research has shown to help improve both cognition and mood
5) Wild Salmon – Wild Salmon is a superfood containing a type of omega-3 fatty acid called docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – DHA plays an important role in maintaining the health of your brain cells… – …and this omega-3 can help improve your memory and mental cognition – Your body doesn’t produce omega-3s on its own, so you need to get them from other sources
As found on Youtube