Cottage Cheese And Pineapple Salad Healthy Food Recipe
Pineapple salad and cottage cheese ingredients and method written below:
Ingredients of cheese and pineapple salad
1. 300 grams skimmed milk cottage cheese.
2. cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
3. 1/2 small fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. 1 large unpeeled cucumber, cut into 1-inch pieces.
5. 1 medium green capsicum, cut into 1-inch pieces.
6. 2 small head of iceberg lettuce.
7. 6-8 black olives, stoned and sliced.
8. 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
9. 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
10. 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
11. 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs.
12. Salt according to taste.
13. 1/2 tablespoons oil.
1. 1/2 tablespoons salad oil.
2. 4 tablespoons vinegar.
3. 1 teaspoon sugar.
4. 1 teaspoon mustard powder.
5. 5-6 black peppercorns, crushed.
6. 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder.
Method of making cheese and pineapple salad
1. Combine the garlic paste, lemon juice, chilli powder, dried herbs and salt. Rub the mixture into the cottage cheese pieces and set aside to marinate, preferably in a refrigerator, for fifteen to twenty minutes.
2. Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
3. Thread the cottage cheese cubes onto skewers. Heat the oil on a griddle and place the skewers on it. Cook, turning the skewers a few times, to brown the cottage cheese evenly on all sides. Remove the cottage cheese pieces off the skewers and transfer onto a plate and set aside to cool.
4. Combine the grilled cottage cheese, pineapple, cucumber, capsicum, roughly torn iceberg lettuce and olives in a large serving bowl. Drizzle the dressing over and toss to mix well. Serve immediately.