Delicious assorted julienne meat salad recipe
Julienne meat salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below
Ingredients Assorted julienne meat salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 2-pound ham sausage, cut julienne.
2. 2 pound Bologna sausage, cut julienne.
3. 2-pound Swiss cheese, cut julienne.
4. 1 green pepper, whole, sliced paper thin into rings.
4. 4 ounce Bermuda onions, sliced paper thin into rings.
5. 1/3 cup parsley, chopped.
6. 1 cup salad oil.
7. 1/3 cup vinegar, cider salt and pepper to taste.
8. 25 leaves of leaf or romaine lettuce.
9. 3 heads iceberg lettuce, shredded.
10. 25 parsley or watercress sprigs.
Method of making Assorted julienne meat salad recipe
1. Place the ham sausage, Bologna sausage, Swiss cheese, green pepper and onion rings in a mixing container. Toss gently.
2. Add the vinegar and salad oil. Toss gently a second time. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Line each cold salad plate with a leaf of lettuce. Sprinkle the shredded iceberg lettuce over the leaf lettuce.
4. Place a mound of salad in the center of each plate. Top with chopped parsley.
5. Serve with a sprig of parsley or watercress.
Delicious fruited turkey salad recipe
Delicious ham and turkey salad recipe