Delicious Healthy Lime-pear aspic salad recipe
Lime-pear aspic salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of Lime-pear aspic salad
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 12-ounce lime gelatin.
2. 1-quart hot water.
3. 1-quart cold water or pear juice.
4. 25 pear halves, canned, drained.
5. 25 maraschino cherries, without stems.
Method of making Lime-pear aspic salad recipe
1. Dissolve the gelatin in hot water. Add the cold water or pear juice. Stir.
2. Cover the bottom (about 1/4 inch deep) of a small hotel pan. Refrigerate until it is firm, remove from the refrigerator.
3. Place a cherry in the center of each pear cavity and arrange on the firm layer of gelatin, cut side down.
4. Chill the remaining gelatin until it starts to set. Pour over the pears, being careful not to move them.
5. Refrigerate until firm.
6. To unmold, place pan in warm water un-til the gelatin pulls away from the sides of the pan. Place a sheet pan on top of mold pan and invert.
7. Cut into serving portions, a half pear per serving and serve on crisp salad greens.
Delicious cinnamon apple salad mold recipe