Delicious Aloo Ka Rassawala Shaak Recipe
Aloo ka Rassawala Shaak recipe ingredients are give below:
Ingredients of Aloo Ka Rassawala Shaak
1. 4 medium potatoes, boiled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. 1 cup skimmed milk yogurt.
3. 1 tablespoon gram flour.
4. Salt to taste.
5. 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
6. 1 tablespoon ghee.
7. 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds.
8. A pinch of asafoetida.
9. 7-8 curry leaves.
10. 1/2 inch ginger, chopped.
11. 2 green chillies, chopped.
12. 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
13. 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder.
Method of making Aloo Ka Rassawala Shaak
1. Whisk the yogurt with the gram flour, salt and turmeric powder. Add three-fourth cup of water and mix well.
2. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan. Add the cumin seeds and when they begin to change color, add the asafoetida, curry leaves, ginger and green chillies. Sauté for a minute.
3. Add the chilli powder and the yogurt mixture and mix well.
4. Add the potatoes and cook stirring continuously. Once the mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for five to six minutes till the potatoes are soft.
Delicious achaari gobhi recipe Click here