Vegetables Seekh Kabab Food Recipe – How to make it
Vegetables seekh kabab ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of vegetables Seekh kabab
1. 1 medium potato,boiled and mashed.
2. 1 medium carrot,grated.
3. 1/2 cup green peas,crushed.
4. 5-6 french beans,finely chopped.
5. 1 teaspoon ginger paste.
6. 1 teaspoon dried mango powder.
7. 2 teaspoon chaat masala.
8. 3-4 green chilli,chopped.
9. 1 1/2 tablespoons chhunda.
10. 3 tablespoons roasted bengal gram powder.
11. 150 grams skimmed milk cottage cheese,grated.
12. salt to taste.
Method Of Making vegetables seekh kabab Food Recipe
1. heat a non-stile gingerbread the ginger paster and cook for half a minute.add the mashed potato,carrot, greeen peas and French beans and roast till fragrant.
2. add the dried mango powder, chaat masala, green, chillies, chhunda and the roast bengal gram powder and continue to cook for two three minutes.
3. add the cottage cheese and mix well.add the salt and mix again.
4. divide into eight equal portions.take each portion and mould it around a skewer in a cylindrical shape.
5. heat the non-stick tawa and place the skewers on it.cook on medium heat,rotation the skewers from time so that the kabab that cooked evenly from all sides to a golden brown.
6. serve hot with a chutney of your choice.