Chilled Melon Ball Salad Food Recipe
Melon ball salad ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Chilled Melon Ball Salad
- 1/4 watermelon.
- 1 medium muskmelon.
- 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice.
- 3-4 black peppercorns, crushed.
- 1 tablespoon roughly torn fresh mint.
- salt according to taste.
- Black salt according to taste.
Method Of Making Chilled Melon Ball Salad
- Using a Parisienne scoop scoop out small ball from the watermelon. Discard all the seeds.
- Cut the musk-melon in half. Scoop out small balls from the centre, leaving a thick shell. Discard all the seeds. Reserve the melon shells.
- Place the melon balls ima refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the dressing. Pour over the melon balls and toss gently once or twice to mix. Spoon into the melon shells and serve immediately.
Melons are a good source of potassium, iron and many black salt to taste trace minerals. The salad also provides Vitamin C. This salad can be had by all – pregnant women, adolescents and weight-watchers. Melons provide number of health benefits.Melon foods are low in calories. Melons provides high quantities of vitamins and minerals. They are fat free food very beneficial for healthy body.
As we know that vitamin C is an antioxidant vitamin. It plays an important role in the growth and maintenance of all tissues in body. Vitamin C is beneficial for wound healing and repair of cartilage, bones and teeth. Vitamin C you can get from melon. It consist of sufficient amount of vitamin C.
Melon also enrich with vitamin A. Vitamin A is very beneficial for healthy teeth, skin, bone and mucous membranes. It also boost your immune system.
Melon are also provide help for heart health. They consist of high levels of dietary fibre. They help to reduce bad cholesterol in the body. They also control your high blood pressure. Melon reduce the chances of developing coronary heart disease.
Melon healthy your digestive system. It consist of dietary fibre, these fibre help to eliminate constipation and other gastrointestinal issues.It is also beneficial to reduce the elements of free radicals. These radicals can cause cancer. Therefore we can say that it is helpful to reducing the lung, oral, colon, and breast cancer.