Delicious Healthy Foods Tiramisu recipe
Tiramisu recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of tiramisu desserts recipe
1. 12 slice chocolate sponge cake.
2. 1/2 tablespoon unflavoured gelatine.
3. 1 cup thick cream.
4. 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
5. 3 egg yolks.
6. 1/4 cup sugar.
7. 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder.
8. 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese.
9. Chocolate curls, to decorate.
Method Of making healthy foods tiramisu recipe
1. Cut each slice of cake in half.
2. Dissolve the gelatine in three tablespoons of not water.
3. Whip the cream with the powdered sugar till stiff and set aside.
4. Whip the egg yolks with sugar and one tablespoon of water in a double boiler or in 3 heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, till the mixture forms thick ribbons. Set aside to cool.
5. Mix two tablespoons of instant coffee powder in half a cup of water and soak the chocolate sponge fingers in the solution.
6. Arrange half the sponge fingers in a layer at the base of a springform tin.
7. Mix two teaspoons of instant coffee powder in One teaspoon of water. Add this along with the mascarpone cheese and gelatine to the egg mixture and mix well. Fold in the whipped cream.
8. Pour half the mixture over the chocolate fingers. Arrange the remaining chocolate fingers over and top with the remaining mixture and level the top.
9. Place it in the refrigerator until set.
10. Remove from the tin, cut into wedges and serve chilled, decorated with chocolate curls.
People who not know about tiramisu, I want to tell him. Tiramisu is an Italian dessert. According to the Wikipedia, it is invented in the 1960s in the region of Veneto. It was first made in Italy. Originally it consists of few numbers of ingredients. These ingredients are finger biscuits, egg yolks, sugar, coffee, mascarpone cheese and cocoa powder.