Spicy Moroccan Wraps Snack starter Recipe
Spicy Moroccan wraps ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients Of Moroccan Wraps Snack starter Recipe
4 cornmeal or whole wheat tortillas.
1 large green zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
2 medium yellow capsicums, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch squares.
2 tablespoons olive oil.
1/4 teaspoon paprika flakes.
The salt according to taste
1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder.
1/4 teaspoon mixed herbs.
10-12 chopped olives.
1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, soaked in water and chopped.
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
6 whole dried red chillies.
1 teaspoon coriander seeds.
1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
1 garlic clove, minced.
1 tablespoon vinegar.
The salt according to taste.
Method Of Making Moroccan Wraps Snack starter Recipe
1. To make the harissa sauce, soak the red chillies in one cup of water for ten minutes.
2. Dry roast the coriander seeds, caraway seeds and cumin seeds till fragrant and grind them with the red chillies. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add garlic, vinegar and salt and mix well.
3. Preheat an oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
4. Marinate the zucchini and yellow capsicums in a mixture of olive oil, paprika, salt, black pepper powder and mixed herbs for ten minutes.
5. Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for twenty minutes.
6. Add the olives, sundried tomatoes and parsley to the roasted vegetables and mix. Stir in the harrisa sauce.
7. Spread the mixture equally over the tortillas and roll them up.
8. Serve immediately.
From the name, it is visible that. It is too spicy. People who like , reduce the number of chillies. Whole wheat tortillas are better than those made with refined flour, as they are high in dietary fibre. It is very easy to make in the home. Try this recipe and eat it.