Delicious shrimp tuna fish salad recipe
Shrimp tuna fish salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of shrimp and tuna fish salad recipe
Approx yield: 25 servings
1. 3 pounds tuna fish, canned, drained, flaked.
2. 2 pounds shrimp cooked, deveined, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. 2 1/2 pounds celery, diced.
4. Juice of 2 lemons.
5. 1/3 cup onions, minced.
6. 1-quart mayonnaise.
7. Salt and white pepper to taste.
8. 3 heads iceberg lettuce, shredded .
9. 25 leaves of leaf or romaine lettuce.
10. 25 slices or wedges of lemon.
Method of making shrimp and tuna fish salad recipe
1. Place the tuna fish, shrimp, celery and onions in a mixing container. Toss gently.
2. Add the juice of two lemons and the mayonnaise. Toss gently a second time.
3. Season with salt and white pepper.
4. Line each cold salad plate with a leaf of lettuce. Sprinkle on the shredded iceberg lettuce.
5. Place a mound of salad in the center of each plate. Top with a small amount of additional mayonnaise.
6. Garnish with a slice Of wedge of lemon.
Shrimp and tuna fish salad can also be served as an entree or main course salad by increasing the serving portion and serving rt &n a large salad bowl. The garnish ginger, ally consists of hard boiled egg and tomato slices or wedges. Shrimp and tuna fish salad can also be presented on the menu in the form of a stuffed tomato salad. Serve a wedge or slice of lemon with all seafood preparations.