Delicious apple plus semolina puddin recipe
Semolina puddin recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of apple plus semolina puddin recipe dessert
1. 2 large apples, thinly sliced plus 1 large apple, puréed.
2. 1/2 cup semolina.
3. 1 cup skimmed milk.
4. 1/2 cup sugar.
5. 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
6. A generous pinch of saffron.
7. 5-6 pistachios blanched and slivered.
Method of making healthy apple + sooji halwa recipe
1. Dry roast the semolina lightly, taking care that It does not change colour.
2. Boil the milk with one cup of water in a deep pan. Add the sugar, cardamom powder and half of the saffron.
3. Slowly add the semolina and cook, stirring, till it becomes semi-dry. Add the pureed apple. Cook for two to three minutes.
4. Divide into four portions. Pack each portion tightly into a bowl, turn it upside down onto a serving plate and de-mould.
5. Decorate with apple slices, pistachios, and saffron.
Health Benefits Of Apple
Apple is not only tasty in eating, it also makes whiter, healthier teeth. By eating an apple it increases the production of saliva in your mouth. Apple reducing tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
The Rich amount of soluble fiber is found in apple. This fiber provides help to lower cholesterol levels and healthier you. This fiber also provides aid to reduce a chance of diabetes.
Apple also provides protection against very dangerous breast cancer diseases. It has been proved from the study that “an apple a day may help prevent breast cancer”.
Apples with satisfying hunger also maintain your health. It has been proved from the recent study, apples provide aid in weight losing. They consist of antioxidants and pectins, that are responsible for the health benefits.
The Very important benefit of apple is it make your heart healthy. It consists of antioxidant compounds. This compound prevents LDL cholesterol from oxidizing and inhibit inflammation.