Delicious Sauce Potatoes Vegetable Recipe
Sauce potatoes pegetable ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Sauce Potatoes Recipe
1. 40 baby potatoes.
2. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
3. Salt to taste 1 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
4. 1/4 cup fresh mint, coarsely shredded.
5. 10-12 green chillies, roughly chopped.
6. 4-6 garlic cloves, roughly chopped.
7. 2 inches ginger, roughly chopped.
8. 4 teaspoons lemon juice.
9. 2 teaspoons cumin seeds.
10. 2 teaspoons coriander powder.
11. 1 teaspoon cumin powder.
12. 1/2 cup skimmed milk yogurt.
13. 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted.
Method Of Making Chutneywale Aloo Vegetable Recipe
1. Parboil the potatoes with salt and one-fourth teaspoon of turmeric powder. Drain, cool and halve without peeling.
2. For the chutney, grind together the fresh coriander fresh mint, green chillies, garlic and ginger along with salt and lemon juice to a fine paste.
3. Heat a non-stick pan and dry-roast the cumin seeds till fragrant. Add the halved potatoes, coriander powder, cumin powder and remaining turmeric powder and mix. Add half a cup of water, cover and cook on low heat till the potatoes are done.
4. Add the chutney, half a cup of water and mix. Adjust the salt and simmer for three to four minutes or till the gravy has thickened. Add the yogurt and stir. Cook till it comes to a boil and take it off the heat.
5. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds and serve hot.
Fresh mint has many properties, the most popular one being an agent that relieves gastric discomfort! Mint is also a good appetizer. Fresh coriander, which is aromatic and contains essential oils, is an excellent appetizer and helps in proper secretion of enzymes and digestive juice the stomach.
In addition to Sauce Potatoes Recipe you can try following recipes: