Delicious peach & raspberry mold salad recipe
Raspberry mold salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of peach & raspberry mold salad
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 12-ounce raspberry gelatin.
2. 1-quart hot water.
3. 1-quart cold fruit juice (raspberry and peach).
4. 1 quart sliced peaches, canned, drained.
5. 1 pound raspberries, frozen, thawed, drained.
Method of making peach & raspberry mold salad
1. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water. Add the cold fruit juice and stir.
2. Fill individual molds half full of peaches, cover with gelatin, refrigerate until firm.
3. Place the remaining gelatin in a pan. Refrigerate until it begins to thicken. Fold in the raspberries.
4. Pour over the firm peach layer, refrigerate until firm.
5. Unmold and serve on crisp salad greens.