Quesadillas Snack Starter Recipe
Quesadillas snack starter recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Quesadillas Snack Starter
1. 1 cup cornmeal 1/2 cup whole wheat floursalt to taste
2. 1/4 cup milk
3. Take 6 teaspoon olive oil 2 medium onions,
4. chopped 6-8 garlic cloves
5. chopped 2 cup kindney beans
6. Take 6 tablespoons tomato ketchup 4 green chillis
7. Chopped 2 teaspoon paprika
8. Salt according to taste
9. 2 of cup grated cheese
10. Take 4 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Method Of Making Quesadillas Snack Starter
1. Mix together the cornmeal, whole wheat flour and salt knead into a soft dough with milk and half a cup of water.cover with a damp pieces of a muslin an set aside for a few minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 8 portions and roll each portion into a thin ten-inch round tortilla(chapati). Lightly cook each tortilla on a hot Tawa on both sides and set aside
3. To make the filling, heat two teaspoons of oil in pan and saute the onions and garlic for one minute.
4. Now add the boiled kidney beans. tomato ketchup, green chillies, paprika and salt and cook for two to three minutes.
5. Now heat a tawa and place a tortilla on it. Spread one-fourth portion of the filling, top with one-fourth portion of the cheeses and fresh coriander. Now cover with another tortilla.
6. Now a time to drizzle one teaspoon oil all around.turn the tortilla over gently when the underside is cooked. cook the other side. Similarry make three more quesadillas with the remaining ingredients.
7. Now time to remove, cut into wedges and serve hot.