How To Make Delicious Potato Taro Salad
Potato taro salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Potato and sweet potatoes are a good source of energy and complex carbohydrates which keep you full for a longer time.
Ingredients Potato Taro Salad
1. Take 2 large , parboiled and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. Take 1 large sweet potato parboiled and cut into 1-inch pieces.
3. Take 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
4. Take salt according to taste.
5. Take 1 inch ginger,cut into thin strips.
6. Take 2 tablespoons oil.
7. Take 2 tablespoons Date and tamarind sauce.
8. Take 1 teaspoon chaat masala.
9. Take 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
10. Take 2 teaspoons roasted cumin powder.
11. Take 2 green chillies, chopped.
12. 3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander.
Method Of Making Delicious Potato Taro Salad
1. In a small bowl add one teaspoon lemon juice and a pinch of slalt to the ginger stripes and keep in the regerator till use.
2. Heat the oil in a non- stick pan medium hot.Place the potato piece and saute till crisp and golden.Drain on a absorbant paper.
3. Add the sweet potato pieces to the same oil and saute till crisp and golden.Drain on absorbant paper.
4. Transfer the potatoes and sweet potatoes into a big bowl. Now add the salt, date and tmarind chutney, chaat masala, chill powder, cumin powder, green chilies, fresh coriander and the remaining lemon juice and mix well.
5. To serve transfer the mixture into serving bowl and garnish with ginger stripes and serve immidately.