Delicious pineapple strawberry soufflé salad recipe
Pineapple strawberry soufflé salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of pineapple strawberry soufflé salad recipe
Approx yield: 25 servings.
1. 1-ounce plain granulated gelatin, unflavored
2. 1-quart pineapple juice, boiling.
3. 1-pint pineapple juice, cold.
4. 1 cup lemon juice.
5. 1/2 cup sugar.
6. 2 teaspoon salt.
7. 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
8. 3 cups pineapple, canned. crushed, drained.
9. 1-pint strawberries. fresh, sliced.
Method of making pineapple strawberry soufflé salad recipe
1. Soak the plain gelatin in cold pineapple juice for about 15 minutes. Add the boiling pineapple juice, salt and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add the lemon juice and chill until the gelatin is partly set. Remove from the refrigerator.
3. Place in mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise and whip at high speed until light and fluffy.
4. Fold in the pineapple and strawberries.
5. Pour into individual molds and refrigerate until firm.
6. Unmold and serve on crisp salad greens.