Snack Starter Peanut Salad Recipe
Ingredients Of Peanut Salad
1. 2 Cup raw peanuts in their shells.
2. 1 tablespoon sea salt.
3. 1 teaspoon turmeric powder.
4. Salt according to taste.
5. 1/4 teaspoon Salad masala.
6. 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
7. 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder.
8. 1 medium onion,chopped.
9. 1 medium tomato chopped.
10. 2 green chillies chopped.
11. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander.
12. 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Method Of Making Peanut Salad
1. Pressure-cook the peanut in five cups of water with sea salt and tumeric powder till the pressure is released four to five time (four to five whistles).
2. Drain and shell the peanut.
3. Place the peanut in a bowl. add the salt , chaat masala, chilli powder roasted cumin powder, onion , tomato, green chilli, fresh coriander, lemon juice and mix
4. Serve hot or cold.
Peanuts are full with monounsaturated fats.It is the type of fat that is emphasized in the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet. Studies prove that peanuts have little legume is a big ally for a healthy heart. Peanuts are full of vitamin E, niacin, folate, protein and manganese.Peanut also good source of dietary protein. It provide fine quality amino acids that are necessary for growth and development. It also consist of resveratrol, another polyphenolic antioxidant. Resveratrol are benefical for protective function against cancers, heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and viral/fungal infections.
Peanuts are full with many important B-complex groups of vitamins. The nuts are greater source of minerals like copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.