Pan Fried Mushroom Starter Delicious Recipe
pan fried mushroom starter ingredients and method of making written below:
Pan fried mushroom is an exciting stir-fry from mushrooms for lovers. The vegetable and mushrooms remain crunchy and the capsicum provide vitamin c. Mushrooms consist of antioxidants, It helps your body fight off free radicals and may help decrease your risk of cancer. It provides aid to increase your heart health because they contain vitamin B1 and B6. Mushroom also helps to lower cholesterol levels, prevent breast and prostate cancer, help break down sugar and starch in foods (which is good for diabetics), have antioxidants, and are rich in vitamin d, iron, potassium, copper, and calcium.
Ingredients Of Pan Fried Mushroom
1. 20-24 fresh button mushrooms, quartered
2. 1/2 cup porcini mushrooms(options)
3. 1/2 cup oyster mushrooms(options)
4. 1 small red capsicum, seeded and cut into
5. 1/2 inch pieces
6. 1 small yellow capsicum, seeded and cut into inch piece
7. 1 tablespoon olive oil
8. 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
9. 3 garlic cloves, crushed
10. 1 tablespoon soy sauce
11. 1/2 tablespoon red chilli sauce
12. 1/2 tablespoon vinegar
13. 1/2 teaspoon dried them salt to taste
14. 8-10 black peppercorns, crushed
15. 7-8 fresh basil, torn
Method Of Making Pan Fried Mushroom
1. If using porcini and oyster mushrooms, soak then in lukewarm water for twenty minute. Drain and wash well and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large non- stick pan. Add the onions and saute over medium heat. when then turn translucent, add the garlic and stir-fry for a minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and the red and yellow capsicums and saute on high heat for three minute.
4. Add the soya sauce,chilli sauce and vinegar and saute for a further two minute.
5. Add the salt and crushed peppercorns.
6. Remove from heat,stir in the basil leave and serve hot.