Delicious Strawberry and orange soya shake beverage recipe
orange Soya shake beverage with orange ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of strawberry and orange soya shake beverage recipe
1. 4 tablespoons strawberry crush
2. 1 orange.
3. 6 tablespoons orange squash.
4. 4 cups chilled soya milk.
5. 4 teaspoons sugar.
6. 4 scoops vanilla ice cream.
7. 2 cups crushed ice
Method of making strawberry and orange soya shake beverage
1. Peel and remove the pith from the orange segments. Peel off the white membrane and separate the flakes. Place in the refrigerator to chill for ten minutes.
2. Place the strawberry crush, orange squash, soya milk, sugar and vanilla ice cream in a blender and process till smooth.
3. Place the crushed ice in four glasses. Pour the strawberry -soya shake over the ice.
4. Top with the orange flakes and serve immediately.
Health benefits of strawberry
Strawberry consist of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins are beneficial for memory. They boost your short term memory. People who forget to remember things, strawberry is beneficial for them.
Strawberry is also beneficial for burning fat. It provides aid in weight losing. People who are conscious about their excessive fat can burn it by using strawberry in their daily diet. They are low in calories. One cup of strawberry juice consists of 54 calories.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C. It has been observed that One serving of strawberries contains 51.5 mg of vitamin C. This vitamin provide aid to boost your immunity system.
Strawberry is also beneficial to strong your bones. It consists of potassium, magnesium, and vitamin K. These are beneficial for the health of your bones.
Strawberry provide help to the growth and strong hair and nails. It consists of biotin and antioxidant ellagic acid. They provide help to strong hair and nails and protects the elastic fibers in our skin to prevent sagging.