Healthy molded spring salad recipe
Molded spring salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of molded spring salad
Approx yield: 25 servings
1. 12-ounce lime gelatin.
2. 1-quart boiling water.
3. 1-quart cold water.
4. 1/4 cup vinegar, cider.
5. 1/2 ounce salt.
6. 1 pounds cucumbers, minced.
7. 8-ounce celery, minced.
8. 4-ounce green onions, minced.
Method of making molded spring salad
1. Dissolve the lime gelatin in the boiling water. Add the cold water and stir.
2. Place in refrigerator until gelatin begins to thicken.
3. Combine the vinegar, salt, cucumbers, onions and celery and fold into the gelatin.
4. Pour into individual molds, refrigerate un-til firm.
5. Unmold and serve on crisp greens.