Mix Salad Recipe Of Carrot + Raisins and black olive
Mix salad recipe ingredients and method of making writen below.
Ingredients Of Of Mix Salad Recipe – Carrot + Raisins and black olive
- 4-5 large carrots.
- 1/2 cup raisins.
- 6-8 black olives, sliced .
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 5-6 black peppercorns, crushed.
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon honey.
- Salt according to taste.
- 1/4 teaspoon black salt.
- 6 walnut kernels, crushed.
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 6- 8 fresh mint leaves.
Method Of making Mix Salad Recipe – Carrot + Raisins and black olive
- Thickly grate the carrots. Refrigerate till required for use.
- Combine the lemon juice, peppercorns, green chilli, honey, salt, black salt, walnuts, raisins, black olives and extra virgin olive oil to make a dressing.
- Just before serving, add the dressing to the grated carrots and toss. Serve garnished with mint leaves.
Mix salad provide number of benefits to make healthy body. Salad of carrot, raisins and black olive are very beneficial. Each of these ingredients of mix salad provide different benefits. The great benefits of carrots is to provide carotene and fibre. This food is also a great source of antioxidant agents. Carrots are full of vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8, pantothenic acid, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese.
Small size of raisins are full of nutrition. Grapes are used to produce raisins. Raisins also provide vitamins B, iron and potassium. Other than nutrients, raisins are also a good source of carbohydrates for energy.
The antioxidant nutrients is consist on black olives. Antioxidant nutrients are useful for oxidation of cholesterol. It is helpful to prevent heart disease. Olives do contain fat, but they are the healthy mono-unsaturated kind.