Delicious Mango Bhapa Doi plus citrus fruits Recipe
Mango Bhapa Doi ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of healthy Mango Bhapa Doi Dessert Recipe
1. 1 tin (400 grams) condensed milk.
2. 1 cup thick skimmed milk yogurt, whisked.
3. 1/2 cup mango pulp.
4. 1/2 cup skimmed milk.
5. A few peeled segments of orange.
6. A few peeled segments of sweet lime.
7. A few pomegranate kernels.
8. A small sprig of fresh mint.
Method Of Making healthy Mango Bhapa Doi Dessert Recipe
1. Pour the condensed milk in a bowl. Add the yogurt, mango pulp, and milk and mix well. Transfer the mixture into a steamer container.
2. Heat sufficient water in a steamer. Cover the container with aluminium foil and place in the steamer.
3. Cover the steamer and steam for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
4. Cool and place in the refrigerator to set.
5. Unmould onto a serving plate. Arrange the orange and sweet lime segments in a decorative pattern all around. Top with a few pomegranate kernels. Place a small sprig of mint on top and serve chilled.
Benefits of healthy foods mango
It has been proven from one research, mangos have antioxidant compounds. Antioxidant is benefical for prventing breast cancer. It has been proven that mango protect the body against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
Mango consists of huge source of vitamin C and fibres. These are benefical to lower serum cholesterol levels. Mangoes also provides potassim. Potassiums are importants to control heart rate and blood pressure.
Another benefit of mango is beneficial for clearing skin. They consists of clogged pores and benefical to eliminate pimples.
Managoes also consider important for eyes health. They provides rich amount of vitamin A, that are benefical to promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes. Some quantity of enzymes consist in mangoes. Enzymes provides aid in digestion and elimination.