Delicious consolatory lemon water recipe
Lemon water recipe ingredients and method of making written below
Ingredients Of consolatory lemon water recipe
1. 12 tablespoons lemon juice.
2. Salt to taste.
3. 4 teaspoons black salt.
4. 10 teaspoons powdered sugar.
5. 2 teaspoons darkly roasted cumin powder.
6. 1 teaspoon black pepper powder.
7. 4 cups club soda.
8. 4 fresh mint sprigs Ice cubes as required.
Method of making consolatory lemon water recipe
1. Combine the lemon juice with salt, black salt, powdered sugar, roasted cumin powder, and pepper powder in a bowl.
2. Pour equal quantities of the mixture into individual tall glasses. Top each up with club soda and ice cubes.
3. Decorate with the mint sprigs and serve chilled.
Health benefits of lemon water
Lemon water is a consolatory syrup. It provides aid to cure many digestion problems like belching, bloating, and even nausea, heartburn when taken with hot water.
Lemon water is mostly consumed in summer. It is not only delicious also consolatory. It consists greater source of vitamin C. Vitamin C provides help improving skin beauty. It makes your skin shine and glow your face.
Another benefit of using lemon juice it cures your teeth. It provides help to a curing toothache, gum bleeding, bad smell and thus is great for dental care.
Lemon water/juice also provide help in treating throat diseases. It curing your sore throat, tonsillitis and other throat infections cure with its antibacterial property.
Lemon water considers good treatment for weight losing. By using lemon water with warm water and honey on the empty stomach daily in the morning helps reduce body weight.
Lemon water controls your high blood pressure. It also provides help to control dizziness, nausea and relaxed mind and body apart from reducing mental stress and depression.
Lemon water provides aid to treat flu and helps to break fever by increasing perspiration.