Delicious khajurachi wadi Healthy Foods Recipe
khajurachi wadi desserts recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of khajurachi wadi Healthy Foods Recipe
1. 1/2 kilogram dates, seeded and chopped.
2. 2 tablespoons pure ghee.
3. 1 tablespoon gum resin, crushed.
4. 1/4 cup cashew nuts and pistachios.
5. 1/2 cup almonds.
6. 1 tablespoon poppy seeds, roasted.
7. 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
8. 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder Aluminium foil as required
Method Of Making khajurachi(dates) wadi Healthy Foods Recipe
1. Coarsely grind the dates in a mixer and transfer to a bowl. Coarsely grind cashew nuts, pistachios, and almonds.
2. Heat one tablespoon of ghee in a pan, adds the gum resin and fry till golden brown. Remove and set aside.
3. To the same pan, add the remaining ghee and saute the coarsely ground dried fruits and poppy seeds. Add the dates and mix well. Saute till the dates are heated through.
4. Remove onto a plate and set aside to cool slightly.
5. Add the cardamom powder and nutmeg powder. Crush the gum resin and add. Mix everything well and knead into a dough.
6. Divide the mixture into two to three portions and shape into cylinders. Wrap in aluminium foil and refrigerate for four to five hours.
7. Just before serving, unwrap the rolls and cut them into half-inch thick rounds.
Gum resin is rich in calcium, essential fatty acids, iron, folate and Vitamin B. It acts as a galactagogue and provides benefits for lactating women. It is also beneficial for the elderly.
Date Healthy Foods Benefits
Dates are beneficial for constipation. It is also known as laxative food. To get the optimal result from dates, soaked dates in water overnight and eat these soaked dates early in the morning. They provide soluble fiber.
Dates are consists of a greate amount of minerals. It helps for strengthening bones and fighting off painful and debilitating diseases. It consists of the greate source of elements like selenium, manganese, copper, and magnesium that help strengthen bones.
They provide sufficient quantity of minerals and the greater source of iron. They are beneficial for balancing anemia in patients.