Delicious jellied diplomat salad recipe
Jellied diplomat salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of Jellied diplomat salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 1 cup lemon gelatin.
2. 1-pint hot water.
3. 1 cup cold water.
4. 12-ounce mayonnaise.
5. 1 pound 4 ounce celery, diced.
6. 6-ounce pineapple, diced.
7. 1 pound 6 ounce apples, unpeeled, diced.
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt.
9. 2 tablespoon vinegar, cider.
Method of making jellied diplomat salad recipe
1. Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water, add the cold water and stir.
2. Chill the gelatin until it begins to thicken.
3. Place the apples, celery, pineapple, mayonnaise, salt and vinegar in a mixing container. Toss until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
4. Place the slightly thickened gelatin in the mixing bowl. Whip until light and fluffy.
5. Fold the gelatin mixture into the diplomat salad until well blended.
6. Place into individual molds. Refrigerate until firm.
7. Unmold and serve on crisp greens.