Delicious ham and turkey salad recipe
Turkey salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of Ham and turkey salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 1 1/2 pound turkey, white meat, cooked, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. 1 1/2 pounds ham, cooked, diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
3. 1 1/2 pound celery, diced.
4. juice of 1 lemon.
5. 1-pint mayonnaise salt and white pepper to taste.
6. 50 tomato wedges.
7. 50 hard-boiled egg quarters.
8. 25 leaves of leaf lettuce.
9. 3 heads iceberg lettuce, shredded.
10. 25 parsley sprigs.
Method of making ham and turkey salad recipe
1. Place the ham, turkey and celery in a mixing container. Toss gently.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice over the ham and turkey mixture.
3. Add the mayonnaise and toss gently a second time. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Line each cold salad plate with a leaf of lettuce. Sprinkle the shredded iceberg lettuce over the leaf lettuce.
5. Place a mound of salad in the center of each plate. Top with additional mayonnaise.
6. Garnish each plate with 2 wedges of tomato and 2 hard boiled egg quarters.
7. Serve with a sprig of parsley.