Green Chickpeas Salad Recipe Make In Home
Green chickpeas salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Chickpeas are mostly cultivated in the Mediterranean and the Middle East. It is also known as garbanzo beans.These are available in different color like black, green, and red. It consist of high protein and fiber and also also contain several key vitamins and minerals known to benefit human health. It is provide from study 1 diabetics who consume high-fiber diets have lower blood glucose levels and type 2 diabetics may have improved blood sugar, lipids and insulin levels. They are also useful for bone. They make bone strong and maintaining bone structure. They consist of iron, phosphate, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin K which make bone stronger.
Ingredients Of Green Chickpeas Salad
1. 1/2 CUP dried green Bengal gram.
2. Soaked overnight 2 medium onions, chopped
3. 2 medium tomatoes,.
4. Chopped 2-3 green chillies.
5. Choped 2 tablespoons chopped.
6. Take fresh coriander.
7. Black salt to taste.
8. 1 teaspoon roased cumin powder.
9. 1 teaspoon chaat masala.
10.1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
11. 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Methode Of Making Green Chickpeas Salad
1. pressure cock the soaked green chaana in three cubs of water till the pressure is released two to three times (two to three whistles) or till done.
2. Now transfer the chana into a kadai and simmer till all the water evaporates.
3. Place the hot chana in a bowl.add the onions,tomatoes,green chillies, fresh coriander,black salt,roasted cumin powder,chaat masala,chilli powder and lemon juice and mix well.
4. Serve immediately.