Delicious Gatta Curry Vegetable Recipe
Gatta curry vegetable recipe ingredeints and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Gatta Curry Vegetable Recipe
1. 2 1/2 cups gram flour, sifted.
2. 3 tablespoons skimmed milk yogurt.
3. 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds.
4. 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
5. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
6. Salt to taste.
7. A pinch of soda bicarbonate.
1. 2 medium onions.
2. 1/2 inch ginger.
3. 1 1/2 cups skimmed milk yogurt.
4. 1 teaspoon red chilli powder.
5. 2 teaspoons coriander powder.
6. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
7. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds.
8. A pinch of asafoetida.
9. Salt to taste.
10. 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder.
11. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
Method Of Making Gatta Curry Vegetable Recipe
1. Mix all the ingredients for gatta. Added sufficient water to make a stiff dough. Divide into six equal portions. Roll into cylindrical shapes.
2. Cook in five cups of boiling hot to fifteen minutes Drain and reserve the water, for the gravy. Cut the gatta, diagonally into one-inch pieces.
3. Roughly chop the onions and boil them in a half cup of water. Cool and grind with the ginger to a fine paste.
4. Whisk the yogurt with chili powder, coriagde powder and turmeric powder.
5. Heat a non-stick pan. Add the cumin seed asafoetida. Roast on low heat until the cumin seeds start to change colour.
6. Add the onion paste and cook on low heat till light pink in colour.
7. Add the yogurt mixture and continue to cook on low heat for five minutes.
8. Add the gattas and one cup of the reserved water in which the gattas were boiled Cook On low heat till the gravy thickens. Add the gararn masala powder and adjust salt.
9. Garnish with the fresh coriander and serve hot.
Gram flour is an excellent food for those Who have high energy and protein requirements. It is also rich in iron and phosphorus.
In adition to Gatta Curry you can also try following vegetable recipes in home: