Galouti KababRajma Recipe Snack Starters
Galouti kabab ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Rajma Galouti Kabab Recipe Snack Starters
1. 1 cup red kidney beans.
2. 8 cup cashew nuts.
3. 1 tablespoon chironji.
4. 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds.
5. 2 green cardamoms.
6. 3 black cardamoms.
7. 2 cover.
8. 1/2 inch cinnamon.
9. a generous pinch of saffron.
10. 1/4 teaspoon kewra water.
11. 1 tablespoon oil+for greasing the pan.
12. 1/2 inch ginger chopped.
13. 5 garlic cloves chopped.
14. 3 green chillies chopped.
15. 2 tablespoons grated khoya/mawa.
16. 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder.
17. salt to taste.
18. 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice.
19. 1 spring fresh mint.
20. 1 medium onions,cut into thin rings.
Method Of Making Rajma Galouti Kabab Recipe Snack Starters
1. Soak the rajma overnight in plenty of water.drain and boil in plenty of fresh water until the beans are tender.drain and aside.
2. Dry-roast the cashew nuts and chironji and g,add the ginger and garlic and saute rind together using a litter water to a fine paste.
3. Dry-roast the caraway seeds,green and black caramons, clover and cinnamon.cool and grind to a fine powder.
4. Soak the saffron in the kewra water.
5. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan for one minute.
6. Add the boiled rajma and cook for three to four minute. A dd the cashew nut paste and stir-fry for four to five minute. add the khaya stir-fry for four to five minutes.remove the pan from the heat and leave the beans to coll.
7. Mash the rajma to a smooth pasta (if the pasta is not if not firm,cook it further in a non-stick pan tom thicken it).springk the roasted spice powder and soaked saffron.
8. Mix in the lemon juice, divide the mixture into eight equal portion. Press then lightly into tikki.
9. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it lightly.cook the Tikki until coloured on both sides. serve hot, garnished with the mint and onion rings.