Delicious fruited cranberry salad recipe
Fruited cranberry salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of Fruited cranberry salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 9-ounce cherry gelatin.
2. 1 pint boiling water.
3. 1-pint cold water.
4. 1 cup celery, diced.
5. 2 oranges, peeled, diced.
6. 1 can (1 pound) jellied cranberry sauce.
7. 1 cup apples, diced.
Method of making fruited cranberry salad
1. Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, add the cold water and stir.
2. Place in the refrigerator until it begins to thicken then remove.
3. Peel and pit the oranges, grind, peel and dice the pulp. Crush the cranberry sauce slightly, add the celery, apples, orange peel and pulp. Mix thoroughly.
4. Fold cranberry mixture into the slightly thickened gelatin mixture.
5. Pour into individual molds and refrigerate until firm.
6. Unmold and serve on crisp salad greens.