Delicious Fruit Tart Dessert Recipe
Fruit tart ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Fruit Tart Healthy Foods Recipe
1. 1/2 cup refined flour, sifted.
2. 3/4 cup whole wheat flour, gifted.
3. 2/3 cup sugar.
4. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
5. 1/4 teaspoon salt.
6. 150 grams unsalted butter, frozen for greasing.
1. 1/2 cup orange jelly.
2. 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
3. 1 cup whipping cream.
4. 350 grams mixed fruits (canned), chopped.
Method Of Making Fruit Tart Healthy Foods Recipe
1. Grease an eleven-inch diameter springform tart pan with butter.
2. preheat an oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
3. In a food processor, mix together both types of Hour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt and blend fOr five seconds.
4. Cut the butter into small pieces, add and blend till you get a moist sandy texture.
5. Add one-and-a-half tablespoons of chilled water and blend until the dough comes together.
6. Press evenly onto the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan and prick it all over with a fork. Refrigerate for thirty minutes.
7. Blind bake the crust for around fifteen minutes in the preheated oven or until it looks dry and slightly puffed up. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
8. For the filling, melt the orange jelly with lemon juice and brush a thin layer over the base of the tart. Whip the cream and spread a thin layer of the jelly. Arrange the fruits on top and brush with the jelly glaze.
9. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
People who not know about blind baking. I am telling for those, blind baking is a method wherein the crust of a pastry is partially or completely baked before it is filled. Place a greaseproof paper over the pastry, place some kidney beans over it and bake. This is to ensure that the pastry does not rise and remains flat.