Amazing Fruit Salad Recipe
Fruit salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Fruit Salad Recipe
1. 1/2 small papaya, cut into 1- inch cubes.
2. 2 kiwi fruits cut into 1-inch cube.
3. 1/2 cup pomegranate kernels.
4. 1/2 cup orange segments.
5. 1/2 cup sweet lime segments.
6. 1 medium apple, cut into 1-inch cube.
7. 1/4 seedless green grapes.
8. halved 1/4 seedless black grapes.
9. halved 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
10. 1/2 tablespoons chaat masala rock.
11. Salt according to taste.
12. 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Method Of Making Fruit Salad
1. Place THE papaya, kiwi fruits, pomegranate, orange and sweet lime segments, apple and green and black grapes in a large bowl and place in a refrigerator to chill le chilli powder, thoroughly
2. Just before serving, sprinkle chilli powder, salad masala and rock salt. Now add the lemon juice and toss the fruits well.
3. Serve immediately.
We know that fruits are very beneficial for health. Fruits are source of vitamins and minerals. They also consist of vitamin A and vitamin C. Fruits reduced the risk of chronic diseases. People who use furits are less chance of chronic diseases. They are also main producer of nutrients, including potassium, fiber, vitamin C and folate. Fruits such like blueberries, citrus fruit, cranberries or strawberries which contain phytochemicals are benefical for health.
Regularly eating fresh fruit salad is a good balanced diet. According to the report of USDA vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in fresh fruits can cut the risk of cancer, obesity, type-2 diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney stones, bone loss and cardiovascular conditions like heart attack and stroke. According to Dr. Melina Jampolis, fruits have about three times the calorie count per serving as most vegetables. We can say that they can cause unwanted weight gain if you eat sufficient amounts of them. Another benefits of fruits is they are also higher in sugar than most veggies, whole grains and lean proteins.