Tasty healthy fruit salad recipe
Fruit salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of healthy fruit salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 8 oranges, peeled, diced medium.
2. 8 slices pineapple canned, diced medium.
3. 4 bananas, diced medium.
4. 1 cantaloupe, seeded, peeled, diced medium.
5. 1 pound(lb) grapes, cut in half, seeded.
6. 12 pear halves, canned, diced medium.
7. 12 peach halves, canned, diced medium.
8. 25 fresh strawberries, medium sized.
9. 1/4 cup lemon juice.
10. 1-quart fruit juice, drained from canned fruit.
11. 25 crisp leaves of iceberg lettuce.
12. 25 mint leaves.
Method of making healthy fruit salad recipe
1. Combine all the ingredients except the lettuce in a mixing container, toss gently and chill thoroughly.
2. Place a leaf of lettuce on cold salad plates.
3. Portion out the fruit salad and place a mound on each salad plate.
4. Top with honey cream dressing, garnish with mint leaves.
Delicious Belgian endive with orange salad recipe
Belgian endive with orange salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of Belgian endive with orange salad recipe
Approx. yield: 26 servings
1. 13 heads Belgian endive lettuce, washed, cut in half lengthwise.
2. 13 oranges, peeled, sliced into cartwheels,6 per orange.
3. 26 leaves, leaf lettuce.
4. 26 parsley or watercress sprigs.
Method of making Belgian endive with orange salad recipe
1. Line each cold salad plate with a leaf of lettuce. Place a half head of Belgian endive on the leaf lettuce base.
2. Line 3 cartwheels of orange on top of the endive, overlapping the cartwheels slightly.
3. Serve with bleu cheese dressing and garnish with a sprig of watercress or parsley.
Try these salad recipes