How To Make Delicious Fish Tikki Achaari Food Recipe
Fish tikki achaari ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Fish Tikki Achaari Recipe
1. 2(400 grams) surmise fillets,cut into 2-inch pieces.
2. 2 tablespoons lemon juice salt to salt.
3. 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
4. 1 tablespoon ginger paste.
5. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder.
6. 2 teaspoons kashmiri red chilli powder.
7. 1 teaspoon mustered seeds, roasted.
8. 1 teaspoon fennel seeds.
9. 1 teaspoon onions seeds.
10. 1/2 teaspoon black salt.
11. 1 tablespoon mustard oil.
12. 1 cup skimmed milk yoghurt, whisked.
13. 2 tablespoons butter, melted.
Method Of Making Fish Tikki Achaari Food
1. PLACE the fish in a bowl;add the lemon juice,salt,garlic paste, ginger paste, turmeric powder and chilli powder and mix.
2. heat a pan and dry-roast the mustard seeds,fennel seeds,onions seeds and fenu greek seeds. crunch them with black salt in a mortar with a paste.
3. heat the mustard oil in a pan to smoking point.set aside to coll.
4. add the yoghurt to the fish along with the crushed spices and mix. Let it stand for thirty minutes.
5. preheat an oven to 200c/400f/glass mark 6.
6. when the mustard oil cools completely add it to the marinated fish and mix.
7. place the fish on a greased race in the preheated oven with a tray underneath it and cook.
8. Baste once with butter and cook for ten to fifteen minutes or till done.
9. Now is the time to serve hot.
Fish tikki achari is the best recipe for all sea food lovers. It is full with exotic pickled flavour which is further enhanced by frying or grilling on pan. Nice juicy and delicious fish tikka will make your day. It is very beneficial for health and diet.