Eggless Pineapple Mousse Recipe
Eggless pineapple mousse recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of eggless pineapple mousse recipe
1. 6 slices canned pineapple, at room temperature.
2. 2 teaspoons unflavoured gelatine.
3. 1/2 tin (200 grams) sweetened condensed milk.
4. 3 teaspoons lemon juice.
5. 250 grams cream.
6. A few drops pineapple essence.
7. A few drops of edible yellow colour.
8. 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
9. Glace cherries, as required.
Method of making eggless pineapple mousse recipe
1. Mix the gelatine with half cup water in a small pan. Heat on low heat, stirring continuously, till it dissolves.
2. Pour the condensed milk into a bowl and beat till light and creamy..ln another bowl, mix the lemon juice with half a cup of pineapple syrup from the tin.
3. Chop five slices of pineapple. Add the pineapple syrup and pineapple to the condensed milk.
4. Pour the gelatine solution into the condensed milk mixture stirring continuously. Freeze the mixture for half an hour till it is thick.
5. Remove from the freezer and beat till smooth. Add two hundred grams of cream and reserve the remaining cream for decoration.
6. Add the pineapple essence and yellow colour beat well and put it back in the freezer for fifteen to twenty minutes.
7. Remove from the freezer and beat again till smooth. Pour into a serving dish and freeze for one hour or until set.
8. Whip the reserved cream with powdered sugar.
9. Remove the mousse from the freezer. Transfer the whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and make rosettes on the surface of the mousse. Place a glace cherry on each rosette and serve immediately.
Dessert consists of different types of flavors, textures, and appearances. Desserts is also be known as a usually sweeter course that concludes a meal.